The ultimate access to ALL of Dr. Anthony Lombardi’s on-line education PLUS a live seminar!
Whether you are new to Dr. Lombardi’s work or have already started studying EXSTORE™, the All-Access Pass is the best way to take your skills – and practice – to new heights. The All-Access Pass provides significant savings for the serious practitioner who wants to excel at treating musculoskeletal conditions including chronic and acute pain, sports injuries, systemic and much more. With full access and focused studying, practitioners can grow their practice very quickly.
The All-Access Pass provides access to all On-Demand classes for one year from the date of purchase. This is a subscription that will cancel at one year from the date of purchase.
Included in this pass:
- 65+recorded webinars, including new ones released while your All-Access Pass is active
- On-demand classes covering numerous MSK and pain conditions, systemic conditions, & practice management
- One live, in-person seminar (Does not include the Clinical Intensive at Anthony’s clinic)
- Full access to Anthony’s Locals mentorship community
- NCCAOM PDAs for over 55 on-demand classes (You still have to complete the NCCAOM coursework)
- Cost of the EXSTORE certification (must still complete coursework)
See Terms & Conditions for more information
*This is a limited release. 10 passes available at this price
About Dr. Lombardi:
Dr. Anthony Lombardi is a 2002 graduate of the New York Chiropractic College and McMaster Contemporary Medical Acupuncture program in Hamilton, Ontario, and has been practicing acupuncture for 19 years. Upon graduation, he founded Hamilton Back Clinic and since then has become a private consultant to athletes in the NFL, CFL, and NHL. Over the past 15 years Anthony has given over 100,000 acupuncture treatments. In addition to practicing, Dr. Lombardi was also an instructor in the Contemporary Medical Acupuncture Program at McMaster University from 2004 to 2013. He developed his EXSTORE® system, which he currently teaches along with motor points and electro-acupuncture, to physicians and practitioners the world over. He regularly writes and contributes articles on motor points in the Canadian Chiropractic and Chiropractic Economics magazines. Dr. Lombardi’s library continues to grow, with some 60 webinars available covering a variety of MSK and pain conditions, as well as patient practice management topics. He holds live seminars throughout the U.S. and Canada.