Digital only bundle to help you get started with EXSTORE™ today! This bundle also serves as a great review to refer back to as needed.
This bundle includes 40 minute video of lecture and demos of the basic upper and lower body EXSTORE™ scan.
- You can find the video in your account. Go to ‘My Account’ and scroll to the bottom. The video will be listed there.
EXSTORE Manual and Exam Sheets
- 70 pages with illustrations covering the core EXSTORE® exam
- Explanations on motor muscle inhibition, neurogenic inflammation, nociception, and more
- Movements of scan assessment
- How EXSTORE guides your treatment
- Charting and interpreting your results
- Case examples
- Both are printable
- To access the manual and exam sheets, go to ‘My Account’ and click on ‘Downloads’, or click on ‘Materials’ above the video itself
Purchase includes lifetime access
About Dr. Lombardi:
Dr. Anthony Lombardi is a 2002 graduate of the New York Chiropractic College and McMaster Contemporary Medical Acupuncture program in Hamilton, Ontario, and has been practicing acupuncture for 19 years. Upon graduation, he founded Hamilton Back Clinic and since then has become a private consultant to athletes in the NFL, CFL, and NHL. Over the past 15 years Anthony has given over 100,000 acupuncture treatments. In addition to practicing, Dr. Lombardi was also an instructor in the Contemporary Medical Acupuncture Program at McMaster University from 2004 to 2013. He developed his EXSTORE® system, which he currently teaches along with motor points and electro-acupuncture, to physicians and practitioners the world over. He regularly writes and contributes articles on motor points in the Canadian Chiropractic and Chiropractic Economics magazines. Dr. Lombardi’s library continues to grow, with some 60 webinars available covering a variety of MSK and pain conditions, as well as patient practice management topics. He holds live seminars throughout the U.S. and Canada.