Intensive Clinical Training in Dr. Lombardi’s Office
Dates: Saturday & Sunday June 3rd and 4th, 2023
Location: Hamilton, Ontario, CANADA at Dr. Lombardi's clinic
Pre-requisite: Must have attended a live EXSTORE seminar in 2019 or later
Limited to 8 registrants
Pending 14.5 NCCAOM PDAs
Pending 15 California CEUs, Category 1, CEP#1721
CEU provider: ASE Seminars LLC
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions on CEUs
4-payment option: IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR IN-PERSON SEMINARS Tuition must be paid in full prior to the date of the seminar. Selecting the 4-monthly payment option close to the date of the seminar will result in a balance due prior to the seminar. If a balance exists 7 days prior to the seminar, the remaining tuition will be automatically charged and paid in full.
Take your MSK practice to the next level with this in-depth, clinical intensive weekend at Dr. Lombardi's clinic. During this weekend, you will learn how to truly use the EXSTORE system as it was intended, learning the techniques in much greater detail and how to apply the treatments in your clinic in the most efficient, quickest way possible. This weekend will challenge you to become a faster, more efficient, and more effective practitioner.
Objectives for the weekend include:
- Master accelerated EXSTORE assessment
- Learn how to streamline new patient history and reassessment in subsequent visit patients
- Learn how to perfect difficult treatment protocols & motor points like serratus anterior, levator scapula, & brachial plexus
- Learn Advanced soft tissue techniques
- Practice the above on actual patients of all ages, body types, and different levels of fitness
- Learn how to treat multiple patients at once – by yourself
- Under the supervision of Dr. Lombardi you will learn how to manage three rooms at one time, to learn how to time manage all of them AT ONCE – just like Dr. Lombardi does every day in his clinic
- Learn how to manage new patient cases and subsequent patient visits all at the same time
- LEARN the clinical skills to scale your own practice to maximize the number of patients that you see without compromising high-quality clinical results
9:00am-10:15am: Learn intricacies of the EXSTORE Scan; Review treatment protocol; Practice key soft Tissue techniques10:15-11:15 Two live patients
- Use 30 mins to perform Exstore, perform initial treatment protocol, and perform subsequent treatment protocol. rotate, and repeat on next patient.
11:15-11:35 Time management lecture
Learn how each visit should be structured how much time is put aside for greetings and reassessment how much time is put aside for needling time for noodles left in and how much time for soft tissue .11:35-12:05pm Lunch 12:15-1:45 Team Seeing Live Patients
- Practitioners pair up and see two patients at the same time. Participants split up needling and soft tissue protocol assignments.
1:45-3:15 Set up with explanation:
- Each participant reads the case history of a live patient in front of them and executes a preset treatment which mirrors the treatment I would have done on a subsequent treatment. After set up they explain what they are doing to the rest of the class. After explanation, they perform soft tissue and prepare to listen to the next practitioner give their explanation of their patient.
3:20-4:20 Live Patient Demo: Dr. Lombardi sees a live patient and explains how to streamline gait analysis as he performs assessment and treatment.4:20-5:00 Motor Point Practice. The class practices six key motor points on one another to prepare for the next day:
- Serratus anterior
- Levator scapula
- Internal oblique
- Gluteus Maximus
8:30am-9:00am Review of time management protocols when seeing multiple patients9:05-10:30 Rapid Fire Motorpoint and Soft Tissue
- There will be eight stations, six live patients, and two soft tissue stations made by instructors. Each station will be 10 minutes in length, and at the end of 10 minutes the participants will rotate to the next station and carry out what is written on the card for motorpoints, and or soft tissue protocols at the end of the exercise. They will have participated in all eight stations.
10:45-1145: Treating 2 Patients at once
- Participants will pair up and see two patients at the same time. Participants will split up needling and soft tissue protocols among them.
12:30-4:45: Treating 3 patients at once; Needling Practice
- Participants during this time will see three patients at once by themselves. Visits will begin at 0:05 and 0:15 and practitioners will follow the treatment management protocol performed on subsequent treatments, which consists of needling and soft tissue. Half of the class will be seeing three patients at once and the other half of the class will be rotating through a regimen of upper and lower motor point review, soft tissue review, and will observe a live patient case. Then the groups will switch.
Seminar cancellation policy:
- For cancellations 30 days or more before the Clinical Training Intensive, a credit will be issued. Credit must be used within 12 months.
- Cancellations within 30 days or less of the seminar: No refunds or credits
- Cancellation due to COVID: This would occur only if local or State government prevented the event from taking place, for example, a shut down or preventing travel. In these cases, refunds will be issued
About Dr. Lombardi:
Dr. Anthony Lombardi is a 2002 graduate of the New York Chiropractic College and McMaster Contemporary Medical Acupuncture program in Hamilton, Ontario, and has been practicing acupuncture for 19 years. Upon graduation, he founded Hamilton Back Clinic and since then has become a private consultant to athletes in the NFL, CFL, and NHL. In addition to practicing, Dr. Lombardi was also an instructor in the Contemporary Medical Acupuncture Program at McMaster University from 2004 to 2013. Over the past 20 years Anthony has given over 170,000 acupuncture treatments.
In 2011 Dr Lombardi developed his EXSTORE® system, which he currently teaches along with motor points and electro-acupuncture to physicians and practitioners the world over. Dr. Lombardi's library continues to grow, with some 70 webinars available covering a variety of MSK and pain conditions, as well as patient practice management topics. In his private practice, Dr. Lombardi treats 150 patients a week and averages 12 new patients a week.