Intensive Clinical Training in Dr. Lombardi’s Office
Dates: Saturday & Sunday June 4th and 5th
Location: Hamilton, Ontario, CANADA
Pre-requisite: Must have attended a live EXSTORE seminar in 2019 or later
Limited to 8 registrants
No NCCAOM PDAs or CEUs
Deposits available – Put 50% down, balance invoiced and due 21 days before the seminar. Just select ‘Pay Deposit’ before adding to your cart.
Take your MSK practice to the next level with this in-depth, clinical intensive weekend at Dr. Lombardi’s clinic. During this weekend, you will learn how to truly use the EXSTORE system as it was intended, learning the techniques in much greater detail and how to apply the treatments in your clinic in the most efficient, quickest way possible. This weekend will challenge you to become a more efficient, faster, and more effective practitioner.
Objectives for the weekend include:
- Master accelerated EXSTORE assessment
- Learn how to streamline new patient history and reassessment in subsequent visit patients
- Learn how to perfect difficult treatment protocols & motor points like serratus anterior, levator scapula, & brachial plexus
- Learn Advanced soft tissue techniques
- Practice the above on actual patients of all ages, body types, and different levels of fitness
- Learn how to treat multiple patients at once – by yourself
- Under the supervision of Dr. Lombardi you will learn how to manage three rooms at one time, to learn how to time manage all of them AT ONCE – just like Dr. Lombardi does every day in his clinic
- Learn how to manage new patient cases and subsequent patient visits all at the same time
- LEARN the clinical skills to scale your own practice to maximize the number of patients that you see without compromising high-quality clinical results
- Dr. Lombardi has the final determination if competency is satisfactory to participate in this weekend
Seminar cancellation policy:
- For cancellations 30 days or more before the Clinical Training Intensive, a credit will be issued. Credit must be used within 12 months.
- Cancellations within 30 days or less of the seminar: No refunds or credits
- Cancellation due to COVID: This would occur only if local or State government prevented the event from taking place, for example, a shut down or preventing travel. In these cases, refunds will be issued
About Dr. Lombardi:
Dr. Anthony Lombardi is a 2002 graduate of the New York Chiropractic College and McMaster Contemporary Medical Acupuncture program in Hamilton, Ontario, and has been practicing acupuncture for 19 years. Upon graduation, he founded Hamilton Back Clinic and since then has become a private consultant to athletes in the NFL, CFL, and NHL. In addition to practicing, Dr. Lombardi was also an instructor in the Contemporary Medical Acupuncture Program at McMaster University from 2004 to 2013. Over the past 20 years Anthony has given over 170,000 acupuncture treatments.
In 2011 Dr Lombardi developed his EXSTORE® system, which he currently teaches along with motor points and electro-acupuncture to physicians and practitioners the world over. Dr. Lombardi’s library continues to grow, with some 70 webinars available covering a variety of MSK and pain conditions, as well as patient practice management topics. In his private practice, Dr. Lombardi treats 150 patients a week and averages 12 new patients a week.