Save 50% with the Practice Management bundle
Hone your practice and patient management skills including marketing, patient communication, treatment planning, setting expectations, increasing patient volume, managing time, and much more! This bundle will provide you the skills to make your practice run smoother, help you work smarter and not harder, and improve your clinical outcomes.
This bundle includes the following webinars:
- Scripts for Successful Patient Communication – Reg. $149.00/bundle price $74.50
- How to Double or Triple the Number of Patients You See in a Day – Reg. $159.00/bundle price $79.50
- How to Manage Patient Expectations & Create Treatment Plans – $99.00/bundle price $49.50
- Pounding the Pavement Marketing – Reg. $119/bundle price $59.50
Total price separately: $526.00
Save 50% with this bundle: $263.00
Purchase includes lifetime access
After purchase, you can find the webinars listed in ‘My Account’ at the bottom
All webinar details are below
1. Scripts for Successful Patient Communication & Retention
Recorded: May 7, 2022
Length: 1 hour 54 minutes
We will apply for NCCAOM PDAs for the recording
In clinical practice, clear, concise communication is necessary in order to obtain a patient’s trust and confidence, and to make the patient experience smooth for both the practitioner and patient. Patients also need (and have a right) to know exactly what the treatment plan is and what the projected benefits may be. Proper communication is necessary to avoid any confusion or misunderstanding that could result in the patient having a bad experience, feeling unheard, and dropping out of care. However, while communication is incredibly vital to a successful practice, for many practitioners it is often the most difficult part of practicing.
This webinar is designed to provide the practitioner with scripts to provide communication in a positive and effective way. Anthony draws from his vast clinical experience to bring you real scripts he uses every day. Viewers will get to see how Anthony uses these scripts through demonstrations with actual patients. In addition to scripts, Anthony will also discuss practice management skills that drive confidence and efficiency in your clinic. Learn what to say and how to say it! And tweak as needed to fit your practice.
Learn skills and scripts for the following:
- What is your script?
- Answer the top 140 questions you are most likely to get on the phone?
- How soon are you answering emails, DM’s and texts with request to book? This needs to be an extension of you script in shorter condensed format.
- Communicating with your patient
- Learn the script which explains your review of finding after you complete your focused history and MSK assessment
- The script outlines the frequency, duration, type, and timeframe for reassessment
- The script should concisely and specifically address the vast majority of common questions that most patients have during w review of findings
- Learn the script if you discover it is going to take longer than first anticipated to help your patient
- Learn terms that they can understand without talking over their head
- Producing quality clinical outcomes
- This is the centerpiece of any and all businesses/products.
- Can you deliver?
- Do you have the confidence?
- What makes your outcomes different than the acupuncturist around the corner?
- What makes your outcomes different than the acupuncturists in the next town, state etc?
- Are you able to explain why someone should choose you? And, can you back it up?
- Realize: The system is the solution
- When any system is applied correctly the results take care of themselves
- Systems (Exstore) cuts out wasted time and makes the time you spend focused and purposeful.
- Cutting out wasted time allows you to replace it with meaningful, focused treatment methods that maximize tissue healing.
- Learn that outstanding tangible, objective outcomes especially on visits 1-2 magnify the effect of everything else you do to magnify the patient experience. eg. text message reminder, follow up calls, “whiteglove” add-ons: taping, sample analgesic creams, seamless checkout, service with a smile.
- Without outstanding results the white glove service becomes an annoyance
- Learn a regular script to follow so you habitually and specifically tell the patient when you would like to see them again at the end of each
- Learn to tell people what your clinical opinion is with respect to their next appointment
- Giving the patient direction is why they came to see you. They look to you to direct them, to tell them when to come in next, what home exercises to do and what activities to avoid
- Payment must occur before or immediately after each visit
- Situations where you direct bill should be avoided because they take up your time or your staff’s time
- Encourage the patient to pay you and submit to insurance so you avoid chasing people for co-pays, keeping the money themselves if the insurance pays them, and the hassle of extra paperwork
- Many clinics choose to direct bill as a method of attracting clients to them. Further, they are afraid that if they stop direct billing then the patient will go elsewhere.
- You should become so good at what you do that people are happy to pay you out of pocket. Otherwise, you are nothing but a commodity.
- Learn how to NOT become a commodity
- Know Your Target Market
- Learn skills and techniques to discover
- Who is using you?
- Who is more likely to use you?
- Marketing through community events
- How to get yourself in the newspaper (digital) or on tv
2. How To Double or Triple The Number of MSK/Pain Patients You See a Day – And Still Get Outstanding Clinical Results
Record date: Feb 20, 2021
Length: 3 hours 49 minutes
Approved for 3 NCCAOM PDAs, Category PE-CW
One of the biggest challenges practitioners face is seeing more patients and maximizing their efficiency in the clinic. For many, it may seem daunting to see more than one or two patients an hour. But not only is it possible, it can be easy and quite rewarding, saving the practitioner time and seeing more patients, while STILL providing high quality treatments. In this webinar, you will learn how to see two or more patients an hour and up to 39 patients in a six hour day.
Here are some examples of this:
12 patients/6 hours using 1 room
18 patients/6 hours with 2 rooms
32 patients/6 hours with 3 rooms
39 patients/6 hours with 4 rooms
A. What are your limiting factors?
•Time: What is it?
•Space: How much do you need?
•Plan: Learn how to combine time & space according to your skills.
B. What does it mean to be omnipresent?
•Learn how to manage multiple patients in your clinic at once so that you correctly remember how to proceed clinically with each individual while presiding attention over everyone at the same time.
C. Understanding The Mechanics Of a Visit
•The Assessment (initial)
•The Re-Assessment (follow-up)
•Soft Tissue Work
•End Of Visit
D. Use Multiple Patient Rooms To Maximize Performance
3. Managing Patient Expectations & Creating Treatment Plans
Length: 1 hour 9 minutes
Approved for 1 NCCAOM PDA, Category PE-CW
A very important topic and just as important as learning effective treatment skills, practitioner must know how to communicate expectations of treatment outcomes and develop treatment plans that ensure patient compliance and maximum benefit from your care. This aspect of patient management is often obscure and is never learned well in school, so practitioners often muddle through the years trying to figure this out. Practitioners of all levels and experience can benefit from communicating better with patients and setting up treatment plans that give them the best chance of helping their patients.
How To Manage Patient Expectations
-Why Do We Fail?
-Learning To Think MSK While Being TCM
-Seven Master Points
-Understanding What We Do
-The Treatment Plans
Management of Hypersensitive Pain Patient
-The Patient History
-When To Order Blood And Why
-Blood test Markers
-Factors Influencing HPA Axis
-Physical Effects of Chronic Pain
-The Questions I Asked…
4. Pounding the Pavement: Grassroots Ways to Build Your Practice
Length: 1 hour 24 minutes
Description: In the age of social media, websites, posts, reels, stories, videos, algorithms, followers, SEO, adwords etc., classic marketing – while being forgotten – is still one of the best ways to produce new patients, build social trust, and develop relationships necessary for referrals. We are in a service industry that requires us to build a rapport with other humans, something that is done much better in person. And while this may seem like a time commitment, or be over shadowed by on-line marketing, the truth is old school ways of getting patients still work incredibly well and can be much more cost effective.
In this webinar, Anthony Lombardi will discuss how he successfully utilizes this type of marketing to build and sustain his busy practice, including creating events, garnering local media attention, getting backlinks, and more. Examples of how Anthony accomplishes the above are included, including actual videos and print articles.
About Anthony Lombardi:
Dr. Anthony Lombardi is a 2002 graduate of the New York Chiropractic College and McMaster Contemporary Medical Acupuncture program in Hamilton, Ontario, and has been practicing acupuncture for 19 years. Upon graduation, he founded Hamilton Back Clinic and since then has become a private consultant to athletes in the NFL, CFL, and NHL. Over the past 20 years Anthony has given over 170,000 acupuncture treatments. In addition to practicing, Dr. Lombardi was also an instructor in the Contemporary Medical Acupuncture Program at McMaster University from 2004 to 2013. He developed his EXSTORE® system, which he currently teaches along with motor points and electro-acupuncture, to physicians and practitioners the world over. He regularly writes and contributes articles on motor points in the Canadian Chiropractic and Chiropractic Economics magazines. Dr. Lombardi’s library continues to grow, with over 60 webinars and on-line courses available covering a variety of MSK and pain conditions, as well as practice management. He also holds live seminars throughout the U.S. and Canada.
Anthony has averaged 12 new patients a week for over 10 years.