50% scholarships are available for Dr. Lombardi’s live seminars!
As you may have realized, Dr. Anthony Lombardi takes continuing education very seriously. This includes both technical skills and self-development. Therefore, candidates for the scholarship program must also hold self and personal development in high regard.
Our goal is to offer one scholarship winner per live seminar, for most seminars. Some seminars may be excluded. If scholarships are available, it will be noted in the seminar description. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dr. Lombardi’s continuing education builds treatment and diagnostic skills, documentation and communication skills, and confidence. Please read the following prior to applying:
- Length of practice is not a factor – applicants can be recent graduates or have been in practice for many years.
- One scholarship is provided per seminar (unless otherwise noted)
- You must complete the application and upload it in ‘My Account’
- Currently all scholarships cover 50% of the cost of the seminar
- Scholarships are for LIVE seminars only
- Please do not apply if you are unsure if you will be able to attend the seminar for any reason
- Apply only if you intend to regularly use the material learned in the seminar.
- Submissions MUST be received no less than 6 weeks before the date of the seminar
- Decisions on scholarship winners will be determined and the winner notified by email approximately 30 days prior to the seminar
How to Apply
- Download the application HERE
- Save to your device
- Complete the application
- Log in and upload the application in ‘My Account’ (if you do not have an account, you will have to create one)