Seminar Assistant Program
Become an assistant for our seminars with Anthony Lombardi! Many people ask us how to become an assistant for Anthony Lombardi’s courses, so we have decided to create a program so more people can experience being an assistant and experience all the perks in doing so.
Our assistants realize great benefit by continuing to attend Anthony’s courses. Anthony never stops improving and adds new information and techniques to his classes. In becoming an assistant you will stay on the cutting edge of the information and techniques he offers. In assisting others, you will improve your own understanding and master the skills even further. You will also be able to add this experience to your resume and practice website.
To be eligible to apply for the Assistant program:
- Applicants need to have attended at least 1 live Exstore/EA/Motor point seminar in 2019 or later
- Applicants must use EXSTORE and other techniques Anthony teaches in their clinic regularly
- Must submit proof of a current malpractice policy with their application
- Must have a current license to practice acupuncture, and be currently practicing
How Does Assisting Work?
- First time assistants- there will be no charge for the seminar; assistants will be expected to cover their own travel expenses and accommodations
- After that, if chosen for further assisting opportunities, seminar will be no charge and travel and accommodations will be covered (reimbursed)
- After assisting 3 seminars, you will be eligible to attend a live grand rounds seminar at Anthony’s clinic. This will be a complimentary seminar open only to assistants who have met the above qualifications. The seminar will include further refinement of your skills, as well as content not offered in the current seminars through Chinese Medicine That Works. Patients will be available for attendees, so attendees can obtain real-world practice under the guidance of Anthony. Grand Rounds seminars date to be determined, will be sometime in 2022.