Additional Content and Coursework for seminar will be added to your account, and can be found in ‘My Account’. This seminar includes:
- Motor Point Digital Manual (now printable)
- EXSTORE Digital Manual
- EXSTORE Exam Sheet PDF
- Live and recorded orientation meeting approximately 1 week prior to the seminar. (link to join the meeting will be emailed to everyone ~2 weeks prior to the seminar)
- Fundamentals of EA Webinar
- Listing on the EXSTORE™ Directory
Seminar cancellation/refund policy:
- For cancellations 30 days or more before the seminar, a credit for a live seminar will be issued, less $178 for the manuals. Credit must be used within 12 months
- Cancellations within 30 days or less of the seminar: No refunds or credits
- Cancellation due to COVID: This would occur only if National, State/Provincial, or local government prevented the event from taking place and forced us to cancel the seminar. For example, due to a shut down or national travel ban. In these cases, refunds will be issued.
Quick Summary of What is Covered in This Seminar:
- Determine Mechanical vs Chronic Systemic conditions
- Learn How to Take a Patient History in 5-6 minutes
- Learn EXSTORE Upper and Lower body assessment
- Bloodwork – Learn when to order and what to order, and how it plays into chronic systemic conditions
- Properties of Soft Tissue
- Learn 5 Quickstart Manual Protocols
- Learn to classify 4 types of pain
- Learn How Acupuncture works for pain
- 6 Electro-Acupuncture treatment protocols
- 40 motor points
- Entry Point of Energy
- Assess and Analyze gait
- Hands on Practice with Excellent Assistant-Student Ratio
- Needles and Sharps Containers provided
- Many demos of patients and treatments
Learn to efficiently and effectively treat MSK/Pain/Orthopedic patients with motor points and electro-acupuncture to restore functional limitation and knock out pain with one of the most comprehensive and intensive seminars available today.
This 3-day seminar is the most comprehensive seminar to date, covering assessment, electro-acupuncture, and motor points! You will return to your clinic with a system of assessment and treatment that will be accurate and effective.
The list of motor points taught in this seminar include those that cover 95% of the functional, mechanical related pain and functional conditions you will see in your office. This seminar also includes multiple demos on patients and volunteers with pain and dysfunction.
*This EXSTORE includes entry points of energy
With EXSTORE assessment, your treatments will be targeted to treating only what needs to be treated. This day includes:
• Assessment & Treatment demonstration by Dr. Lombardi on a patient he has never seen before
* The lecture portion will include Dr. Lombardi illustrating the the concept of motor inhibition, its causes, and the anatomical locations of motor points. In addition the equipment used: pointer plus, stimulation units, and the needles themselves will be explained in terms of how they work and their clinical uses.
•Learn the EXSTORE® Assessment System Functional Musculoskeletal Scans for Upper and Lower Extremities
• Learn how Dr. Lombardi uses the scans to assess musculoskeletal injury in less than 2 minutes
• Learn clinical secrets to finding the root cause of common forms of knee pain, low back pain, neck and shoulder problems in athletic and non-athletic populations
• Learn to appreciate and understand the soft tissue changes that are present. Then observe, assess, and treat the trophic changes which transform the soft tissue and sclerotogenous tissue of athletic and non-athletic populations of all ages
• Learn advanced manual muscle release techniques focusing on myofascial tissue, sclerotomal structures, and on motor and sensory cutaneous nerves using your hands and manual soft tissue tools
• Learn Dr. Lombardi’s instant myofascial techniques used to instantly improve functional benchmark movements: push ups, bench press and squats.
Electro-Acupuncture for MSK Injury
• The researched benefits of using electroacupuncture – lecture
• Learn about the tools used during electroacupuncture for musculoskeletal treatment – demonstration
• When and how to use the Pointer Plus with demonstrations on three motor points – demo + practice
• When and how to use the ITO 1107 and the ES 130 stim units and frequency manipulation – demo + practice
• Perfusion Treatment vs Mechanical Treatment, a clinical perspective – lecture
• Application and use of HTJJ points and practice
• Application, use, and practice of special techniques in EA
• Two needle technique, in-line fascial technique, osteopuncture, high frequency stimulation
Electro-acupuncture stimulation of motor points in common musculoskeletal injuries –
•This portion of the seminar will cover 30 necessary motor points used to treat a series of common musculoskeletal conditions. Dr. Lombardi’s Acupuncture Motor Point Manual For Doctors & Therapists 2nd Edition will be used as the reference text during this course.
•The final day of the course will course include two live case presentations of patients Dr. Lombardi has never seen before. This way you can witness and understand the instant changes that you can create in your patients when it is applied correctly.
•Each motor point demonstration will be prefaced by Dr. Lombardi drawing the location of the muscle on the patient to maximize our visual and kinesthetic learning experience.
•The practical hands-on component is significant. Dr. Lombardi will evaluate, correct, and improve your needling technique which include vital concepts such as needle depth, proper use of non-dominant hand, body position, and proper motor point location.
•The list of motor points to be taught include: (note parenthesis indicate how many motor points that muscle has)
•pectoralis major (2)
•biceps brachii (2)
•gluteus maximus (2)
Prior to attending this seminar:
- Please purchase the ITO or Pantheon E-stim unit prior to the seminar and try them out
- Review all pertinent anatomy
- Review the manuals that will be in your account
About Dr. Lombardi:
Dr. Anthony Lombardi is a 2002 graduate of the New York Chiropractic College and McMaster Contemporary Medical Acupuncture program in Hamilton, Ontario, and has been practicing acupuncture for 19 years. Upon graduation, he founded Hamilton Back Clinic and since then has become a private consultant to athletes in the NFL, CFL, and NHL. Over the past 15 years Anthony has given over 100,000 acupuncture treatments. In addition to practicing, Dr. Lombardi was also an instructor in the Contemporary Medical Acupuncture Program at McMaster University from 2004 to 2013. He developed his EXSTORE® system, which he currently teaches along with motor points and electro-acupuncture, to physicians and practitioners the world over. He regularly writes and contributes articles on motor points in the Canadian Chiropractic and Chiropractic Economics magazines. Dr. Lombardi’s library continues to grow, with some 60 webinars available covering a variety of MSK and pain conditions, as well as patient practice management topics. He holds live seminars throughout the U.S. and Canada.