Assessment & Treatment Of Intrascapular Pain (Pain Between Shoulder Blades) Using Electroacupuncture
Length: 1 hour 42 minutes
Record date: November 2018
Approved for 1.5 NCCAOM PDAs, Category PE-CW
Purchase grants you lifetime access
After purchase, you can find the webinar in ‘My Account’
1. Taking A History Of Intrascapular Pain Patient
- What questions to ask
- How to recognize red flags
- Organizing Differential Diagnosis
2. Understanding Pain Referral Patterns
- Pain from organic sources
- Pain from musculoskeletal sources
3.MSK Assessment of Intrascapular Pain Patient
- Learn how to differentiate intrascapular pain from disc, muscle, bone, and facet joint sources.
4. LIVE Treatment Of Common MSK Causes Of Intrascapular Pain (4 demos)
About Dr. Lombardi:
Dr. Anthony Lombardi is a 2002 graduate of the New York Chiropractic College and McMaster Contemporary Medical Acupuncture program in Hamilton, Ontario, and has been practicing acupuncture for 19 years. Upon graduation, he founded Hamilton Back Clinic and since then has become a private consultant to athletes in the NFL, CFL, and NHL. Over the past 15 years Anthony has given over 100,000 acupuncture treatments. In addition to practicing, Dr. Lombardi was also an instructor in the Contemporary Medical Acupuncture Program at McMaster University from 2004 to 2013. He developed his EXSTORE® system, which he currently teaches along with motor points and electro-acupuncture, to physicians and practitioners the world over. He regularly writes and contributes articles on motor points in the Canadian Chiropractic and Chiropractic Economics magazines. Dr. Lombardi’s library continues to grow, with some 60 webinars available covering a variety of MSK and pain conditions, as well as patient practice management topics. He holds live seminars throughout the U.S. and Canada.
There are no reviews yet.